2009年7月5日日曜日

Class #7 Dating


Today's homework is to make a pie chart of your ideal partner's characteristics and explain why these characteristics are important to you.
I have 6 points for my ideal partner's characteristics
First, personality is 30%, the most important. I like the man who is kind and active.
Second, looks is 15%. If my lover is taller than me(more over 15 cm than me) and he has a muscular build, he is my ideal.
Third, car is 20%. I want to step out with him, so the man who has a car is a good point.
4th, hobby is 15%. I like listening to music, watching soccer and baseball games and shopping. I
want to do these things with him, so it is wonderful if he has same hobbies.
5th, age is 10%. The best is the man who is older than me(more 2- 7 years). If he is older than me, he knows various places, shops and has his own thinkings. I can love and respect him.
Lastly, feeling is 10%. If we can feel that be comfortable with one another, we have best feeling.
These are just ideal. If the man who like these in front of me, I will propose marriage in no time.

11 件のコメント:

  1. Your chart's age is interesting for me.
    My boyfriend is 10 more older than me. He knows a lot of things, experiences, and so on. I respect him. It is nice that you go together a man who is older than you.

    返信削除
  2. ●minikyon
    Thank you for your comment.
    My last boyfriend was 5 older than me.
    I respected him, but we broke up ...
    I'm looking for my sweet heart;))

    返信削除
  3. Hi,

    I agree with you.
    I can't come to mind the point of "hobby", but it's very important!
    It is so nice time to enjoy something doing with a lover.

    返信削除
  4. hi!
    It was very intresting that you have "age" in your pie chart. I do not care about "age", but I agree with you. If man older than me, he might take me to many places.

    返信削除
  5. Your explanation is very easy to see♪
    I was interested in your answer of car!!!
    Car??!!, but I agree with you so much. My parants pick me up in the station, then I feel so good♪♪In addtion, it is very comfortable♪♪

    I think that you love to see communicate with many people. Hobby is very cute answer♪

    Please check my blog♪

    返信削除
  6. Hi!!
    I also think feeling is important.
    I like a man when I feel calm with him.

    返信削除
  7. Hello!
    It's so intresting that you have "age" in your pie chart.
    Also, you have looks in your pie chart.I agree with you,it would be better if he is a good-looking man,taller than you. Because it is our nature to love beautiful things.

    返信削除
  8. Hi!!
    I interested that you choose age.
    I couldn't think of choice age.

    返信削除
  9. Hi, This is interesting for me!!
    Almost people says that the car is important, but I don't think so. In my opinion, to have same hobby is important.

    返信削除
  10. Hi, thank you for a comment on my blig.
    I think having same hobbies are important too.
    And I also think feeling is good idea.

    返信削除
  11. I agree with you.
    Personality is the most important point.

    返信削除