2009年6月23日火曜日

#6 Homework Family Life

For homework please answer the questions in the textbook on page 14, section 4 a-f. Do not give one sentence answers, but explain them by giving evidence and examples.


a. When do children usually leave home?


→I think there are various situations. For example, entering university, campanies and so on. When children starts new life at the different places, they usually leave home.







b. How many people live in your home?


→Including me, there are 4 people, my father , my mother , younger sister and me. I have one younger brother, but he lives in Tokyo from last March.







c. Do you have a head of the family?



→Yes, my family's head is my father. Almost family in Japan, father is a head of family. But a head of the family which have no father is mother, maybe.





d. Who does the housework?




→In my family, my mother does the housework. She don't work, so she stays at home and does the housework. But there is an exception. There is father who does the housework in behalf of mother.





e. Who runs the family?




→In my family, my father runs the famliy. But there are some families which is two incomes, father and mother. I work as a part- time and it is for me, so I can't say "I run my family."





f. How many rooms do you have to sleep in?



→I sleep in my bed, and my room was just one.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I am very sorry but I have misplaced the sign-up sheet with the volunteers names and email addresses on it. If you signed up to make potato salad, set-up, cook/serve food, or clean up, please leave me a comment!

    返信削除