2009年7月24日金曜日

Homework #9

For homework answer questions 1-10 on page 18 of your textbook. Make sure you explain why you do it this way.


  1. If he/she is senior staff, I think space between he/she is about 1 meter. If he/she is junior fellow, it is within 1 meter. I think these space is manner in society.
  2. YES. When I talk with friends(he/she), I touch them. I think it is friendly sign.
  3. I sit ponytail woman's neighbor on the right. This seat can't be seen from the entrance, so I choose it .
  4. I look at a ceiling or a number board over the door, because I want to go out from there.
  5. It is about 45- 70 cm. Nothing too close and far is the best, I think. In Japan, I'm too close and far to next people, he/she feels uncomfortable.
  6. I will sit at the back seats, because I want old people and expectant mothers sit the seats which is close to the door of the bus.
  7. NO. If someone sit there, I will go looking for new seat.
  8. NO. I don't want to see them because I'm wearing a swimming suit!!
  9. YES. I look at their eyes or their throat.
  10. NO. I never talk to other passngers I don't know. I think it is rude for them.

3 件のコメント:

  1. hi chu-chu-chu~
    i think you are kind cause you want old people to sit the seats in front of the door.
    do you do that kind of act on a train?

    返信削除
  2. Hi:)

    As you say, I think touching body is friendly touch, too.
    And so I can't do it to a stranger.

    返信削除
  3. Hello♪♪
    Your answer is very Japanese♪
    I agree with you. When I talk with junior high school students, the distance is very near. I like to talk with many people, but I care about it very much.
    However, I'm very happy because they like me♪♪

    返信削除