2009年7月29日水曜日

Homework #10

If you were working for the UN, which job would like to do using your English abilities? Why?


I'd like to work at UNICEF(United Nations Children's Fund).
Because I like children and English.
I think all children is equal, so that I want to go to various advancing countries in the world and know about condition of children there.
I don't know what can I do for them, but I want to make them happy than before.
If they want, I try to teach English and other things.
My English ability is not good, but I use it for them with utmost effort.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hello, y9ヾ(*ゝ∀・*)ノ
    I also want to do something for children.
    I think your thinking is very important thing to help people.
    I hope you can save people.

    返信削除
  2. Hello:)

    I want to work at UNISEF, too.
    I like children and English, and I work at a cram school as my part-time job.
    I think children is a fortune of the world.
    People hope that children to be happy.

    返信削除
  3. Hi,
    I like english and children,too.
    so, if I work in NU, I want work for children.
    "All children is equal" is absolutely right!!

    返信削除