2009年7月13日月曜日

Homework #8

What kind of work place do you think you will work best in? Choose a country other than Japan and research and explain 1 aspect of their business culture that is different than Japan. Do you think it is a good practice? Why?





I think working at stores is matching for me than any work places. Actually, I work at the convenience store as a part- time and I like the job here.

If I have to choose a country other than Japan, I will choose France. In my image, there are many kinds of smart store, so I think I can experience a lot of job.

I researched French society, but I couldn't know about it. If you want to work in France and could research it, please tell me.

Before everything, I have to study French...

7 件のコメント:

  1. Hello
    If you want to work in France and work at the conveniece store. That's sound great!I think France is a romantic country.

    返信削除
  2. Oh really? you live the job, i mean convinience store, right? I can`t believe it. Because I have saw many unreasonable customers. Hence, I dont recommend you to work there.

    返信削除
  3. It's not easy to find how the working system is in each country. I'd like to go to France, too.

    返信削除
  4. hello,
    Wow, your part-time job is convinience store??
    So, you are good at service for customer, I think.

    I also have image French shop has many kind of things and looks smart.
    I have never been to there, so I would like to there!!

    返信削除
  5. Hi,
    To work in France sounds nice, but on the other hand, I've heard that the service industry in Europe is awful, especially because we are accustomed to Japanese good service!

    返信削除
  6. Hi!
    Your idea is interesting for me.
    I don't know what kind store are in France, so I want to visit there.

    返信削除
  7. Hi, I think that France is suitable for you.
    In my image, France is very fashionable and very nice country.

    返信削除