2009年5月25日月曜日

Homework #4

1. How do you greet members of your family? (mother, father, older brother, younger brother, grandparents, etc.)


⇒When I greet members of my family, I just say "ohayou", "oyasumi". I never hug and kiss.


2. How do you greet people that are important in society?

⇒When I greet people that are important in society, I bow and say "ohayou- gozaimasu" with polite expressions.


3. Do you greet people from the opposite sex in a different way?

⇒If he is my friends or younger than me, I say "yahho-(やっほー)" and wave my hand. But he is older than me or new people, I bow and greet with polite expressions.

4. Do you hug anyone? If yes, who and when. If no, why not?

⇒YES. When I meet my friends after a long time, maybe we hug each other. But it is only cognominal poeple.

6 件のコメント:

  1. I agree with you. If I see older person like a teacher, I don't wave my hands in the air, but I see John or Hideki Tanaka, I can't help waving my hands...My feelings are excited!!!:P

    返信削除
  2. hey there!

    I think so,too.
    I never hug and kiss to my family! I'm embarrassed..hehe

    返信削除
  3. ●Phillippoinpon♪
    You love Jhon and Mr.Tanaka very much, don't you?^^


    ●blackcherry
    When I was child, I might hug and kiss to my mom and dad;P
    But now I can't do this...I'm embarrassed, too.

    返信削除
  4. Hello!!
    I never hug my family too.
    But I hug friend.
    Why Japanese don't hug our family?

    返信削除
  5. Hi,chu-chu-chu :)
    I think so, too.
    I never hug and kiss before I go to bed with my family, friends.

    返信削除
  6. I agree with you. I never hug and kiss my family, too. No way.

    返信削除