2009年5月12日火曜日

Homework #3

How do you greet people in your life?Is it different for different people? How so and why?Do you touch people when you talk to them? Why? Or Why not?





When I meet people, I usually say "konnichiha" and bow. There are some greeting words in Japan, "ohayou", "konnichiha"and so on. When I talk with people who meet for the first time, I do it and shake hands as the same time. I think it is common knowledge that greeting other parson in every country, and greeting differ from country to country.

I think that the way of greeting vary in different countries. In America, people kiss and hug with greeting. In India, people join their hands in prayer each other. I don't know why they do so, but it is culture and religious involvement.
When I talk to different people, maybe I can't touch them. Perhaps I will be nervous then, so I will never do that. To touch different people when we talk, I think we take getting used to do that.

8 件のコメント:

  1. Do you know about India culture??? Great!!!
    Surely, we have each culture about greeting. If I use India's culture, everyone sayWhat are you doing??" beucase they don't know that. If someone use this culture, I don't understand it. Touching is very sensitive for you. I agree with you.
    If someone who don't know touch me, I reject it very much!! HOwever, it is someone who I know, I allow her to touch me. I believe that we have the connection of reliable.
    It's just culture, maybe.

    返信削除
  2. ●Phillippoinpon♪
    Thank you for your comment;))
    I don't know about the culture of India well, but I had heard only that about greeting.
    I want to reseach different greeting on this occation.

    返信削除
  3. What do you do when you meet with close friends?

    返信削除
  4. Bowing to people peculiar to Japanese calture.
    Each country has each culture.
    It is interesting.

    返信削除
  5. Hallo!!
    I'm interesting America and India greeting.
    I feel diffrent action has each country about greeting!!

    返信削除
  6. ●Truth and Beauty Bomb
    When I meet with my close friends, I just say "yahho-(やっほー)!!"
    With rare sights, I hug infrequently.
    How about you??

    返信削除
  7. ●SWEET CANDY
    I also think that it is interesting.
    I wanna research the culture of greeting in the world.

    返信削除
  8. ●Jall
    Thank you for your comment;))
    There is a lot of culture in the world!!
    I'm very interested in it.
    Some day I wanna travel all over the world and learn about various cultures.

    返信削除